Dear Guest, here are the safety measures we are going to take:
- Pre Check-In: Before arrival we shall forward a link to do the Pre check-in. This will avoid any waiting and crowding at the reception. The front desk staff will be ready to take care of your arrival and registration.
- Feel Safe: the rule of 1-metre distance applies to everybody who is accessing the hotel. The use of face masks is mandatory (except whilst eating, drinking, and sunbathing).
Our well trained staff will make everything to maintain the property safe. They will be equipped with protective devices and monitored daily by screeneing the temperature.
The rooms will be sanitized with ozone, specific antibacterial and antiviral products before your arrival. Tables and surfaces will be disinfected on regular basis. Laundry will be washed at 90 °C.
The disinfectant gel, disposable gloves, and face masks will be available in all common areas.
- #spaceisluxury in our restaurants and common areas tables and seats have been set in order to respect distances in a peaceful way, we have also chosen to reduce the maximum capacity of the structure for this important reason, 2-metres between the tables and 1-metre from shoulder to shoulder.
- Our spacious terrace will allow us to serve lunches and dinners outdoors.
- Breakfast will be served at the table as well as on the terrace, the buffet will be set up with packaged products as per official regulations.
Upon reservation you may have a picnic basket and a comfy blanket to enjoy your healthy breakfast al fresco.
Our garden will be equipped with multiple stations for relaxation, reading, playing, and fast Wi Fi available for free.
As regards our Wellness Ega, we are awaiting further regulations that allow us to plan its opening.